| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dublin in October is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 70mm (2.8in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Dublin are dull having on balance merely 3:17 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dublin October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dublin, Ireland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dublin:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NNW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NNW
- Clones, Ireland - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) NW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 166.8 kms (103.6 miles) WNW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) W
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) WSW
- Shannon, Ireland - 195.9 kms (121.8 miles) WSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) SW
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) S
- Cork, Ireland - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) SW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 231.7 kms (144 miles) SW