| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dublin in May is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O descends across an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Dublin is fine having on balance a detectable 6:44 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:02 long and the longest day is 16:37 long with an average length of 15:53.
- There are approximately 8:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dublin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dublin, Ireland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dublin:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NNW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NNW
- Clones, Ireland - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) NW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 166.8 kms (103.6 miles) WNW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) W
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) WSW
- Shannon, Ireland - 195.9 kms (121.8 miles) WSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) SW
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) S
- Cork, Ireland - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) SW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 231.7 kms (144 miles) SW